Tuition and Financial Aid
The 2015 program fee for the Physician Executive MBA is $76,000.
Payment is due in advance of each semester or may be paid in a lump sum in advance of the first semester. Program fee installments must be received by the College of Business Administration no later than the dates specified below:
- Non-refundable advance program fee – due after admission: $1,000
- First installment deadline – December 15, 2014: $25,000
- Second installment deadline – April 15, 2015: $25,000
- Final installment deadline – August 15, 2015: $25,000
The PEMBA program fee includes the following:
- All university tuition and relevant fees
- Books and materials, including some course-specific software
- Computer boot camp and technical support
- Transportation to and from classes and special events during residence periods
- Most meals during residence periods
- 25 hours of continuing medical education credit after graduation
The program fee does not include these items:
- Laptop computer and basic software such as Microsoft Office (if needed, you can purchase a laptop at a discount through the UT Computer Store.)
- Travel to and from residence periods
- Lodging during residence periods
- Personal expenses
We're committed to providing you all the information you need to obtain financial resources for your MBA studies.
While traditional fellowships/assistantships are not available for the PEMBA program, your employer may provide full or partial financial support for your degree—many applicants' employers do. The University of Tennessee recommends that you contact your employer first as you're investigating sources of funding for educational expenses.
The University of Tennessee Financial Aid Office
offers information on federal student loans for graduate students.
If you're an employee of the University of Tennessee or a Tennessee Board of Regents Institution, you may be eligible for fee waivers
If you've served in the U.S. Armed Forces, you may be eligible for assistance through the Department of Veterans Affairs. Please visit http://gibill.va.gov
for more information or contact the University of Tennessee Office of Veterans Affairs
or +1 (865) 974-1500.
If you have questions, please contact the PEMBA program office at +1 (865) 974-1772 or firstname.lastname@example.org