The Aerospace & Defense MBA program at the University of Tennessee brings together students of diverse backgrounds from all over the United States and the world. Your class will be a unique mix of professionals who will contribute immeasurably to your total learning experience. Still, learning about the typical UT A&D MBA student profile
may give you a sense of what to expect from your peer group.
The typical UT A&D MBA student . . .
The typical UT A&D MBA class . . .
- Is 41 years old.
- Has 20 years of work experience and 13 years of managerial experience.
- Had an undergraduate GPA of 3.16–4.0.
- Earns $106,000 upon entering the program.
- Has 28 members, 27 of whom are fully funded by their sponsoring organizations, and four of whom are female.
- Includes employees of 20 different companies or organizations.
- Hails from 17 different U.S. states or foreign countries.
- Has one student with international work experience.